I love natural scents in my home so it made
scents sense to make some of these!
- Pine cones from your backyard (or someone else’s backyard but don’t trespass!)
- Baking Pan
- Essential oil of your own choosing (I used Cinnamon Bark)
- Something to display them in!
How about a pegboard-inspired organizer without installation headaches? (Great for renters because it’s portable, too!)
- 1 8ft x 2ft piece of vinyl lattice (available at home improvement centers for around $12)
- Saw (circular saw is easiest OR have it cut to fit at the home improvement center)
- 2 over-the-door hooks (mine came from the Dollar Tree)
- S Hooks (number depends on your need)
- Various organizers to hang on the lattice
- Cut the lattice to fit the door. (Be sure to save your scraps for small-space organizing!)
- Place over-the-door hooks and hang lattice.
- Arrange S Hooks on lattice to suit your needs.
- Get creative with your containers
- Move and rearrange as your storage needs change!
More Details Here in this video: