How about a pegboard-inspired organizer without installation headaches? (Great for renters because it’s portable, too!)
- 1 8ft x 2ft piece of vinyl lattice (available at home improvement centers for around $12)
- Saw (circular saw is easiest OR have it cut to fit at the home improvement center)
- 2 over-the-door hooks (mine came from the Dollar Tree)
- S Hooks (number depends on your need)
- Various organizers to hang on the lattice
- Cut the lattice to fit the door. (Be sure to save your scraps for small-space organizing!)
- Place over-the-door hooks and hang lattice.
- Arrange S Hooks on lattice to suit your needs.
- Get creative with your containers
- Move and rearrange as your storage needs change!
More Details Here in this video:
I purchased my Knit Quick Knitting Machine last weekend using a 50% off coupon at Michael’s. After some initial struggles, I’m loving it and have knitted several baby hats! I would like to show them to you, but I don’t see a way to do that here. Am I missing something?
I followed your videos and attached hand-knitted ribbing instead of crocheted ribbing. I’m SO pleased!
Sorry I posted this in the wrong category!
There’s no way to post it here but in the description box of my videos I list all the ways you can! I copied/pasted so see below.) I’m so glad you’re having fun and you got a great deal!
RAVELRY GROUP: http://www.ravelry.com/groups/sheepishly-sharing
GOOGLE+: Margaret Olander
FACEBOOK GROUP: https://www.facebook.com/sheepishlysharing/